Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Inspection Services
Cutter Aviation at Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ)
Our maintenance professionals at Cutter Aviation Albuquerque are ready to support a variety of aircraft and requirements. Highlights of our capabilities include:
- Cutter Aviation is a Hawker Beechcraft Aircraft Service Center for Bonanza, Baron, King Air aircraft
- Experienced Service Facility for Raytheon Beech 1900 Series aircraft.
- We are also ready to service your Cessna, Piper and Mooney aircraft
- Pratt and Whitney PT6 service and hot section capability
- Raisbeck Engineering dealer and authorized installation center
- Blackhawk Performance Enhancements dealer and authorized installation center
- Nicad battery service
- Sheet metal repair and modification
- Boroscope inspection ready
- Propeller, fan and rotor dynamic balance capability,including spectrum analysis for vibration.
- Teledyne Continental Engines repair and fuel system set up
- Air conditioning service, including both R12 and R134A
- Pressurization testing and repair capability.
- Particle and fluorescent penetrant.
- Factory-trained A&P and I.A. staff.
- Authorized for King Air structural inspections
- GMZR383E Class III Part 145 repair station
For more information on maintenance sales and support to meet your unique needs, please contact our Albuquerque Manager for Aircraft Technical Services:
Service Manager ABQ