Cirrus Aircraft Service at Cutter Aviation San Antonio
Factory Authorized Service Center for SR20, SR22, & SR22T – New & Pre-Owned Aircraft
Cutter Aviation at San Antonio International Airport (SAT) is proud to be a Cirrus Aircraft Factory Authorized Service Center, supporting owners of all models of the SR20, SR22 & SR22T series Texas as well as surrounding states. Our factory-trained team of Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics and on-staff Authorized Inspectors (IA) are qualified, experienced, and certified in all aspects of Cirrus Aircraft engine and airframe maintenance and repair.
From simple scheduled maintenance like oil changes and annual inspections to unscheduled troubleshooting, maintenance, or repairs, you can expect our team at Cutter Aviation San Antonio to provide excellent care, honest pricing and quick turnaround time, and the utmost attention to your safety and the protection of your aircraft at all times.
Cutter Aviation San Antonio is Cirrus Aircraft Authorized for warranty maintenance and repairs of new aircraft and is also certified for maintenance, repairs and component replacement of pre-owned and out-of-warranty Cirrus Aircraft models as well. Our capabilities include:
- Annual Inspections for all Cirrus SR20, SR22 & SR22T models.
- 100-hour inspections (private, commercial and fleet customers).
- Service for Airworthiness Directive (AD) Compliance.
- Service for Service Bulletin (SB) Compliance.
- Troubleshooting, Discrepancy Diagnosis and Correction.
- Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS) Service: Inspection and Replacement Service including 10-year Parachute Repack.
- Certified for Composite Repairs
- Factory Authorized Air Conditioning Installation & Service.
- Oxygen System Service and Maintenance.
- Teledyne Continental Engine Factory Service for IO-360-ES (SR20), IO-550-N (SR22), and TSIO-550-K (SR22T) Powerplants.
- Cirrus Aircraft Parts Distributor.
- Aircraft Pre-Purchase Inspections.
To learn more, arrange a visit of our service department or to arrange maintenance service for your Cirrus SR20, SR22, or SR22T, please contact Kirk Wood, Manager of Aircraft Service at 210-340-6780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.