Cutter Aviation Deer Valley Aircraft Technical Services
Aircraft Maintenance & Service at Cutter Aviation Phoenix Deer Valley
The FAA Licensed Repair Station at Cutter Aviation Phoenix Deer Valley has the experience to service a wide variety of general and corporate aviation aircraft: from light single-engine piston aircraft through multi-engine turbine cabin-class aircraft. Our professional, factory-trained aircraft maintenance technicians and inspectors are ready to support your requirements from light routine service, through annual inspections, and into major repair and modification. Highlights of our capabilities include:
- Cutter Aviation specializes in Beechcraft Aircraft such as the Bonanza and Baron aircraft line
- Cutter Aviation specializes in Piper Aircraft Service, from PA-28 Warriors up to PA-46 Meridian aircraft
- We are also ready to service your Cessna, Diamond, Cirrus and Mooney aircraft
- Sheet metal repair and modification
- Boroscope inspection ready
- Propeller balance capability, including spectrum analysis for vibration.
- Teledyne Continental Engines repair and fuel system set up
- Air conditioning service, including both R12 and R134A
- Pressurization testing and repair capability.
- NDI non–destructive testing in both wet and dry magnet
- Particle and fluorescent penetrant, level II.
- Factory–trained A&P and I.A. staff.
- W45R0450 Class III Part 145 repair station.